Imagine my surprise when Pacific Rim again has a huge presence at SDCC.
This is Prop Store London’s auction offerings on display. I wasn’t expecting these, so I didn’t bring my DSLR with me, but man was it cool to see Striker Eureka’s suit.
The Legendary booth, as well, is hardcore decked out Pacific Rim. There’s a few themed props (don’t worry, I took photos too) and the booth workers are wearing costumes/pieces from the film.
There’s an Oculous Rift demo that I didn’t get a chance to try yet, as well, so I’m going to make a beeline to the Legendary booth first thing when the floor opens tomorrow.
'til then, enjoy these!
- reached for the last snack item at the same time au
- accidentally ‘borrowed’ their towel at their gym au
- saw their number graffitied on a toilet stall au
- "which asshole hasn’t returned the dvd i want yet" au
- parents signed them up for the same shitty art/science program au
- met on omegle au
- thirst follow au
- mail keeps coming to the wrong address au
- "you know you’re singing to your headphones out loud, right" au
- beat the crap out of each other in online multiplayer au
- worked really well together in online co-op au
- "i think your dog likes my dog" au
- kissed them as a distraction while stealing their wallet au
"I was horny and found him on grindr" AU
(via phoenix-angel-suyari)Source: aerynlallaboso